Thursday, September 23, 2010

Finally a blog that helps collectors!






Welcome to my new blog for my old business!



Photobucket


Photobucket



This will be your autographs and and vintage movie poster class 101 tutorial.



Photobucket



Contrary to popular belief there ARE authentic movie posters and autographs online, you just have to know where to search.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I am here to offer two services. I have a giant collection of the most authentic material available on the net. I authenticate signatures free of charge. If you have a signature you need help with, I will give you an honest opinion.


Photobucket


I will also be selling a lot of my collection, because I am always out getting new signatures. I am based in Glendale California, so I am able to go to a lot of events that host celebrities.



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


My main goal is to offer unique single and cast signed photos and posters that you can proudly hang on your wall knowing that what you paid for an own, is authentic, that you can show off to your guests!


Photobucket


I also want to add, that if you are into movies, or have a friend or loved one that is, there is nothing cooler then unwrapping a signed photo or poster from their favorite TV show or movie. I've seen it happen, and people go nuts!


Photobucket


So feel free to contact me, I will guide you to the direction of the real stuff. I am a real person and would be happy to assist you. I have a huge list of autographs you might want to look at as well for possible purchase.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


See you on the streets!